Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability, and archiving) meet all SLA’s.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Desired skills and experience
- Preference will be given to certified SAP candidate
- 6 months to 1-year experienced applicant can also apply for this position.
- Bachelor and/or a master’s degree or equivalent